Come visit the LC King Manufacturing Company's Factory Store and take a step into history!
Located in the beautiful Blue Ridge mountain town of Bristol, Tennessee, we are the oldest continuously operating, family-owned, cut-and-sew factory in the United States. On display are antiques from our 100+ years of history and the story of our founder, Landon Clayton (L.C.) King and his cherished pointer dog, Carolina Bill. We are located at the corner of 7th and Shelby Street in historic downtown.
- Merchandise - Everything you see online is available for immediate purchase at our factory store. In addition, we often have a selection of samples, prototypes, and discontinued items. You may even find special sale prices at our factory store that are not offered online.
- Alterations - Simple alterations such as hemming or leg tapering are usually done on the spot and at no charge for product we make and ONLY product we make.
- Payments - Our factory store accepts cash, checks, American Express, VISA, MasterCard, and Discover.
- Store Hours - Monday through Thursday 10:00 am - 3:30 pm, Friday 10:00 am - 2:30 pm. Closed Weekends and Holidays.
- Parking - Free parking is available in our lot across the street. (The parking lot entrance is on Shelby Street.)
- Phone - (423) 764-5188 or toll free (800) 826-2510.
- Location - 24 7th Street, Bristol, TN 37620.