Come visit The LC King Manufacturing Company's Factory Store and take a step into history. Located in the beautiful Blue Ridge mountain town of Bristol, Tennessee, we are the oldest continuously operating, family-owned, cut-and-sew factory in the United States. On display are antiques from our 100+ years of history and the story of our founder, Landon Clayton (L.C.) King and his cherished pointer dog, Carolina Bill.
- Merchandise - Everything you see online is available for immediate purchase at our factory store. In addition, we often have a selection of samples, prototypes, and discontinued items. You may even find special sale prices at our factory store that are not offered online.
- Alterations - Simple alterations such as hemming or leg tapering are usually done on the spot and at no charge for product we make and ONLY product we make.
- Payments - Our factory store accepts cash, checks, American Express, VISA, MasterCard, and Discover.
- Store Hours - Monday through Thursday 10:00 am - 3:30 pm, Friday 10:00 am - 2:30 pm. Closed Weekends and Holidays.
- Parking - Free parking is available in our lot across the street. (The parking lot entrance is on Shelby Street.)
- Phone - (423) 764-5188 or toll free (800) 826-2510.
- Location - 24 7th Street, Bristol, TN 37620. We are located at the corner of 7th and Shelby Street in historic downtown Bristol, Tennessee.